Tuesday, January 1, 2008

WMH 2220

so we think we are educated and have social etiquette just because we drive a BMW?? Or did we think we had the right because we can afford a BMW?

I was cruising along the tollway when I noticed pieces of scrunged up facial tissues appearing on the road. once, twice and on the THIRD round, I realised it was THROWN OUT from the window of the BMW in front of me!!!! And this is KL - the beautiful city with beautiful people!

So, civic conscious me - or maybe silly nothing-better-to-do me - chased the car, came side by side with it, and saw this woman in her 40s with a cigarette in one hand. so what did i do? I honked her loudly and waved my index finger angrily at her.... but I had to change lanes as we were nearing the toll booth.

Wow, that triggered the racing driver in her, didn't it? she raced after me, kept inches behind me, then passed me with a loud round of honks.

So if anyone sees a car bearing the number plate above, or knows the lady driving that car, do remind her she is in KL and not Jack Sparrow land. KL does have garbage bins! if she didn't want to infect her car with the mucous-filled tissues, she should have kept a plastic bag in the car and dumped it there; and when she reached her destination, I am sure she would have bee n able to find the proper place to dispose of the tissues - probably underneath some poor sod's sofa......

No comments: