Monday, January 21, 2008

musings


when there are too many diverging thoughts in one's head, don't you find it difficult to concentrate and put pen to paper?

will we go to UK? will she be safe in Dubai? what new business venture can we look at? what about the dogs? will the expenses be too much? what shall I cook for Chinese New Year party? change money for ang-pows! and the list goes on..............

but there's always a silver lining right? Mrs Fiona Shrek always makes my day - whenever I want to get free parking for the first hour, there she is, cheerfully sitting pretty and doing the necessary. I always manage to get the deed done without letting out a laugh. I bet the producers of Shrek came to KL and did the same prototype for Fiona..

here's one lady who seems to be comfortable with her size :)

1 comment:

elleLee said...

HAHAHA! well mrs fiona shrek gives us something to talk about