Friday, May 28, 2010

ME-moirs

some years ago, in my idle time (that was when i did have some), i started some memoirs... thoughts and incidents that have happened in my life, and some advice from those experiences - the objective was that someday when i'm gone, my kids and their kids can read them and know a little family history, and how this woman really felt about things.

then the madness of work overtook and the project was left alone - but i will resume, even if it is just a few lines a day.

so my kids, look for the ME folder on my lappie, and you will get all my "secrets" and experiences, which are not much different despite the years apart  :)
life's experiences are not much different, regardless of which century it is in..

1 comment:

shoobaba said...

ooh, it's like a Mission.