Tuesday, March 11, 2008

life goes on

it is a real kaleidoscope we live in - same earth, same country, same city, but vastly different goings-on.

pastor olive is picking up the pieces, catching up with housework, and moving on instead of looking back - the only way to go. she's such a strong woman, God bless her.

in the same breath, here I am getting ready to go for my much-earned and much awaited holiday. i just am not looking forward to the fourteen hours flight time. i like to have my feet on the ground; the feeling that i am in control. being 40000 ft above ground level, and being controlled by the pilot is certainly not my idea of being in control - this is where I rest and leave it to God.

then there is our friend who has lost his job overnight - a swish of politics in play and a swash of reality into the real world; all within 24 hours.

and the thousands out there doing this or that, going here or there, happily or sadly - life does move on, with or without us.

ok ok, my next blog will be a funny one!

see you in three weeks.....

No comments: