Monday, June 2, 2008

money money money

I was about to go up the escalators of BV on Sunday when I noticed a folded RM50 note on the floor. As I picked it up, a young couple was nearby so I asked if it belonged to them. They said 'No' (very honest). So, as I went up the escalator and wondering what I should do with it (the devil saying 'keep it' 'keep it'), I opened the note and..........

it read ...

RM50 ....... Bank of Heaven..........

Jesus will provide all your needs etc etc etc

I had such a good laugh to myself. What an effective way to evangelise.

So, I quietly folded the note and left it on the railing, for the next lucky person.

Someone took it because the next time I walked past there, it was missing. I hope it brought hope to its readers.

2 comments:

shoobaba said...

nice one. was it a real RM50 note?

Mumsy said...

the RM50 figure lookd like real, but when unfolded, it says bank of heaven...